Friday 27 December 2013

Grims advocate



Then I woke up confused and hungry,
I had not taken anything the past night,
My rather hard stomach was now becoming light,
I could feel the worms inside fighting for a drop of saliva I swallowed,
One that got with pleasure in my intestines they wallowed,
But only a hot meal that could burn their skin followed,
I could only imagine waking up of this hard surfaced bed,
I have seen years pass, I have even bled,
Cover to cover of each book I have red,
To a congregation of one, am alone caged.

I’m a prisoner,
In a solitary confinement,
I cannot even interact with fellow inmates,
If this continues I’ll turn to be a hybrid primate,
I’d rather make a further mistake for them to eliminate.

Death has become my friend,
I talk to grim daily we blend,
A reason for him not to take me until the end,
He has been lonely and with me he can never pretend,
He intimidated but with me he cannot offend,
I have become dead since the day I was penned.

I have become grims advocate,
He tell me whose life is next,
I have seen him break my family’s necks,
As he takes lives without a muscle flex,
His joy as he hopes I’ll take over ones he’s gone,
I am his only son,
We are two but one,
A reason to wright this warns.

As we enjoy life,
Don’t put it by the knife,
We are all grims advocate,
We choose who dies if we are careless of ours,
It might take some more hours,
But once the devil comes, he will take us by crumbling frightening showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment