Monday 16 December 2013

Easy way out



This is what I’d call a perfect start to my weekend,
Flushing down a glass of Vodka in a second,
It brings the Truest of me I don’t have to pretend,
To my loved ones I can’t stop but defend.

It started rather slow,
I hadn’t any plans for a show,
Things just happen without my know,
Now am around pretty girls and I can’t get my ass to go.

This girl next to me,
let’s call her Bree,
Tall as a tree,
Boobs dropping out you don’t struggle to see.

She’s fine as hell,
Confused as well,
Looking anxious for a male,
I can tell she’s easy to nail.

My eyes still stuck to the girl passing by,
I can tell she’s sweet like a meat pie,
I know my gut is telling me to try,
Knowing when in she’ll definitely sigh.

She has a big ass,
A smile that you can’t pass,
A wound that I can imagine to nurse,
Repeatedly not once.

She was heading to the ladies,
Came back and I stopped her,
I said, "would you love to dance with me'
She said "I like your gut but you don’t know me.'

Tried to explain that I want her,
She ranked me top of her bar,
She didn’t want one of her per,
I had no money like her.

Now am stuck,
A man with no luck,
It’s all getting clouded and dark,
But the chick that’s easy is tall and I don’t give a fuq.

No comments:

Post a Comment