Saturday 21 December 2013

Bestfriend


On this particular day,
I knew there would no tomorrow without a say,
I called her last night and we would meet at the beach as the sun sets,
This was our ideal place for sex,
Theoretically yes we would,
I don’t want to sound rude,
But I’d go crazy just seeing her nude.

So as you read I waited,
The blazing red ball sunk in the horizon,
The winds kissed my body calmly until now it was cold,
The oceans got bored of me being waiting that the waters hit my legs hard,
At list they washed away the dung I has stepped with my feet, am glad,
My worry made me look like an armless guard.

I wanted to call her,
But I had forgotten my phone as I hurriedly went to our rendezvous,
My thoughts of her made me calm down,
After all she will always be there after this evening,
We have always been a pair,
We are one if we are to be fair.

How do I tell her that I’m in love?
She is my best friend,
She knows my all,
She knows my every move,
She knows how my future plans,
She knows my past deeds,
When am angry she knows what to say,
She even spots my preys,
But this time round it’s her I pray,
I’m in love with my best friend and I don’t know how to say.

As I continue waiting,
Darkness consumes me,
Hoping my best friend will light up my night,
She’ll maybe make being my wife,
I want her more and never less than a friend,
I guess I’ll just wait and hope she shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment