Saturday 19 November 2011

two in one

As i undress her slowly,
She lies calmly with no worry,
Her eyes shiny like a mirage,
I kiss her slowly as i masage,
With the intencity she breaths hard,
I can tell her body is glad,
With my every whisper of word,
She relaxes and holds me tight with her hand,
Slow music plays behind as we romance,
She says she has never had a man like me even for once,
She asks me to enter,
I think i need to make her wetter,
Before i get in later,
She is impatient,
Like the old of indians in the ancient,
She drops my pants fast,
Holds it and directs it where its cast,
We connect with every breath,
We enjoy with every sound,
We become one with every heart pound,
As the music plays fast and loud,
It sets pace for activities around,
Its a sin that i shouldnt be proud,
I think she was made for me not a crowd,
Sweet sin that keeps us one.

No comments:

Post a Comment