Saturday 19 November 2011

love below

Am lying on my bed,
Thinking of the beautiful one below,
If it were a mark i wouldnt get zero,
Coz baiby you are my inspiration on my pillow.

Let it be known today that,
i love you and want to be with you,
You are my inspiration for poetry,
My heart i give it to you with loyalty,
I feel your touch in my dreams,
your sighs,moarns and screams,
The way you kiss me like no other,
The way i dont feel like ever losing you,
The eternal romance and our hearts desire,
Make it real baiby and il be there to inspire.

Yester evening i couldnt stop myself,
Hugging you is part of my wealth,
Kissing you will heal my health,
Holding you brings out my strength,
Romancing you brings out my length,
Being with you completes what i have always felt,
Listening to you sweet poetry makes my heart melt,
To feel light like i have loosen my belt,
Love be mine and il make our romance shine

No comments:

Post a Comment