Saturday 19 November 2011

beer philosophy

People say,
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,
I say,
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beer holder,
I will tell you a story i told her,
She was old and grumpy when i checked in,
I asked to be served with beer,
She came with two 1759s,
Call it the taste of greatness,
I call it my my excuse for lateness.

With my first beer,
I was all smiley and enjoying,
The second,third and forth beer made me noisy,
With my fifth i was all horny,
All i saw was beautiful,
The old bar maid was a queen,
I even offered to take her for a date,
Only if she would skip work late,
who knows we would even mate,
She kept working on the other tables that i did hate,
Other drunk men would even spank her,
I dont know how i left,
I guess beer brings the beauty in you,
Dont take too much of it

No comments:

Post a Comment