Sunday 15 February 2015

Walletine



Valentine is over dear,
Just like the day before you are still near,
With you I don’t live in this euphoria fear,
What to buy you, where to take you, all that for one day love a year.

Walletine is over as well,
I didn’t have to promise you a night of diamond; to hell,
You know that villa rosa kempinski hotel,
I know you prefer golden love to dwell.

Wasn’t our night more special?
The love we made with your crazy super sexy flexibility that was tangential,
With rhythms that were perfectly in sync without any differential,
Sure love; our night was more presidential.

Each day is always special with you,
We woke up still attached like glue,
Kissed to reaffirm that it’s true,
If it’s about us, I wouldn’t ask my shoe.

That Sauti sol song “mama papa” playing smoothly in the background,
I need to keep you forever in my life around,
Our marriage will be perfectly profound,
Always be my only queen that’s love crowned,
Let this love be timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment