Friday 13 March 2015

One Moment at a Time

Living one moment at a time,
Taking in each breath as the last,
Bending to the whispers of the wind,
Submitting to the surprises of life,
Being surprised by life itself.

Sweeping myself off my feet by love,
Spreading love to those who realise,
Only after you're tired  of showing it to them.

Taking in news with the force it carries,
Loving while not knowing the feeling at the other end,
Walking back and forth in a tunnel:
Hoping that light will shine at the other end.

Making friends and forgetting more,
Giving each one time and a role too,
Living for them but not dying for them,
Watching their dreams wane,
Just like mine,  maybe just faster.

Living one moment at a time,
That's how I prefer to stay,
I have chased after love,
Now I will just for this magician called time.

No comments:

Post a Comment