Tuesday 6 August 2013

What's not



This is my side of the story,
I heard a loud bang on my wall,
I was doing the norm,
You know,
Seeping the liquor and smoking that ish,
The bang continued for a while,
I knew it was my neighbour,
They fight a lot,
He whoops her bad and this time round I was fed up,
I wore my shorts and t-shirt,
Did some push-ups,
This time I wouldn’t want that woman to die on my ignorant watch.

Knock! Knock! Knock!
Every other neighbour peeped but never got out,
I kept on knocking hard,
Today imma be a hero to this woman,
Imma drag that sorry ass of a man out with my kick and let the woman flee,
Away far away free,
Finally the door was opened,
Not by the man,
By a loud bang of man thrown towards the door,
To my dismay it was the other way round,
She was big and strong,
The man was the one constantly getting an ass whooping,
She looked my way with her teeth grind to each other,
With a weak voice I said,
I’m lost and I can’t find my friends’ apartment,
Without waiting for her response I flew,
Laughing were my other neighbours I guess they knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment