Wednesday 25 July 2012

NEW GAL IN TOWN

Theres a new gal in town,
1st tym i saw her she was on her sleeping gown,
It was in the morning dawn,
An angel fallen down.

She has the greatest smile,
I would mind being with her for a while,
Trying to keep her in my file,
So that i can write shes mine.

She sways her body to mine eyes,
Maybe its my moving eye balls high,
Making an illusion of her thighs,
Soft and touched by few guys.

Shes sweet,
Sociable by her tweets,
Miguna i would kiss her feet,
In my heart she would fit.

She has a big heart,
Enormous and fat,
Kind by the way she sways her butt,
confusing the warmth in my nuts.

I now knw her name,
Nice and one of a fame,
To pronounce it you would sound lame,
Beautiful and one to tame,
I just have to play well my game,
To have the new gal in town

No comments:

Post a Comment