Friday 10 October 2014

Can't Let go


She walks just past me,
She leaves me trembling down to my knee,
I could tell she held my hearts key,
She did flood me with feelings unexplained like a rogue sea.

My eyeball moved with the motion of her hips,
The way I had held them as I kissed her lips,
The perfect curves I had seen every time she strips,
Whenever she stood at the path of the sun rays she’d form an eclipse.

A while ago we had a serious argument,
This was our first and it was quite turbulent,
She even threatened me with some divorce document,
Saying she will leave me permanent.

This wasn’t fair,
Everyone knew we were a perfect pair,
I knew without her it was a nightmare,
The kind of dream that I wouldn’t want to be there.

Her back will not be what I see last,
I run towards her fast,
I kiss her out of her worst,
With every cell of my body I knew this was past.

No comments:

Post a Comment