Sunday 17 November 2013

Clowned


I still view your profile,
Though I don’t comment nor like,
I pose on your wall for a while,
Your every smile gives me psyche,
His arms around you bursts my bile,
For that next time imma go on strike.

I’m angry because I used to look good with you,
Not because we used to screw,
Id treat nice like a mzungu on a lake view,
I wouldn’t make wait on a queue,
You were the only one in a few,
Every morning looked promisingly new.

I have one of my own,
For your information am never alone,
She took over the second you were gone,
My whole heart is her zone,
Shes crunchy like an ice cream cone,
Always connected like my phone.

I did get your text,
Asking me whats next,
If I want to get sexed,
I didn’t reply because I was vexed,
She was busy removing my vest,
Thanking me for being her best.

I’m sorry I can’t be around,
But I’m now love bound,
In the morning I hear a sweet sound,
Not a groan of a person frowned,
Keep your drowned,
Forever I’ll never be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment